A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Mini Shinobi - Version 1.0
Mini Shinobi is a platform game. The aim is to explore the world and find the missing 4 artifacts (Earth, Wind, Fire and Water). Once these are recovered the door to the final level will open and the boss can be challenged.
It's not very good and is still a work in progress.
This is my January entry for One Game a Month 2017. You can view all my games for 2017 here: https://www.sodaware.net/1gam-2017/
Use the arrow keys move around. `S` for jump. `D` for attack. Push `Up` to go
through black doorways. Holding `Down` when jumping will drop you down through bridges and ledges.
# Credits and Thanks
This game would not have been possible without the generosity of people that
submitted art to opengameart.org.
The following assets are used by this game:
- Animated Ninja by *DezrasDragons*
- Jellybot enemies by *GrafxKid*
- Seasonal Platformer Tiles by *GrafxKid*
- Items and elements by *GrafxKid*
- 6 user interface ding clicks by *qubodup*
- Platformer Jumping Sounds by *dklon*
- Industrial Parallax Background by *ansimuz*
The excellent music was created by *James Newton*.
# Version History
## 1.0 (January 31st, 2017)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.